How do you cancel NFL Mobile
NATRAPS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I accidentally subscribed to the $5/mo NFL Mobile app.  It was all to easy to subscribe but I can't find how to unsubscribe.

Does anyone have any ideas?

This is running on a Droid RAZR

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you cancel NFL Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello NATRAPS,

You can unsubscribe by removing the application. Just go to Settings > Apps > All > NFL Mobile > Uninstall. This still end the services. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NATRAPS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you!  I have uninstalled the app (Uninstalled Updates then Disabled it).  I also called Verizon (*611 from my phone) and confirmed it would be removed.  I waited a few hours and still saw it listed under my services.  I then called back and confirmed that the first person noted my account that it was indeed being removed.

To add to the confusion, yesterday I received an email telling me that I have a new document available in my account.  I logged in and saw that it confirmed the addition of the NFL Mobile App and the $5 charge still appears under my services.

If I am actually charged for it on my next statement I will call back a 3rd time to dispute the
charge.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NATRAPS,

Thank you for removing the app and being proactive by calling *611. If you have followed all of these steps, you will not have an issue for the next billing cycle. Let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
socalpeanut

How can an iPhone user unsubscribe?  I also deleted the app off my phone, but it did not come off my bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi socialpeanut,  I love staying in the know on all the action with NFL Mobile! I am sorry to hear that your are unsubscribing.  You can stop the NFL Mobile subscription through My Verizon online or right through the My Verizon application on your phone!  Please let me know if I can answer any other questions or concerns.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
NATRAPS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello Katie,

Unfortunately I WAS charged.  I called back again (the 3rd time on this issue) and was assured the service was properly canceled.  The charge was backdated and the pro-rate was credited.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!  3 times to remove a service that took 2 seconds to opt into?  My Network Extender activation was less challenging!!

0 Likes
jban

I, too, wish to cancel future $5/month billings.  I'm on an iPhone 5. Do I simply delete the app? Where in My Verizon online would I see it there (or not)?  I've been looking all over and don't see a section for that.

0 Likes
Verizoncostswaytoomuc
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the MyVerizon app go to "change features" then select "current feature" then you should see it and be able to cancel it. I did this on my iPhone. That stupid app never worked anyways...

Clematis

does it work on Droid RAZR?

p.s. your name is reflective of my thoughts.

0 Likes