How do I unlock the emergency call screen on SG3?
dmhunt9

I recently installed a 3rd party application and shortly afterward my phone became stuck on the 'emergency call' screen. I do not know whether the 2 are related, but Samsung tech support was unable to help me. I tried following a 4-step fix of: 1: Tapping 'emergency call'  2: Tapping the contacts icon on bottom left of the Emergency dialer screen  3: Tapping 'Home' button and 4. Tapping the Power button very quickly afterward.  I have tried this process numerous times and it's still stuck. I also tried powering off and on along with removing the battery and/or SIM card and powering back on. None of these methods have worked. I also tried entering 0000 and 1234 as generic PIN numbers, but neither of those worked. I have never set a pin for this nor do I have emergency contacts entered. PLEASE HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I unlock the emergency call screen on SG3?
dmhunt9

Is there a way to do this without having to do a complete wipe?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well it sounds like it might be best to Visit your Local store and have them check it out.)  They may have to be reset it for ya or they may know a method of getting into the phone and clearing the issue..

Hope that Helps.. b

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

http://bombshelltech.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/how-to-factory-reset-samsung-galaxy-s3-and-galaxy-note...

It may come down to alt fdr if asking for puk code you can obtain signing into vzw.com

0 Likes