How do I transfer pics from my Revolution internal memory to my sd card?
radirue

I am trying to transfer my pics from my Revolution to my sd card and don't know how! Please help! Thank you!! 🙂

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer pics from my Revolution internal memory to my sd card?
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I can give you my experience with my pictures on my internal memory when I used to have a Revolution.

When I first got the phone (I dont have the phone now) I took pictures and I thought that they were automatically saving to my SD card. Boy, was I wrong! Well, I did a hard reset on my phone and lost priceless pictures of my sisters baby shower. What a lesson learned.

Well, I figured out that if you go to your camera and then in the settings of the camera there is a spot to save any pictures to the sd card. If I remember correctly I think it was just a simple switchover. However, I'm not sure of a way to transfer the pictures that you already have onto the card. Maybe you could google it to see what other people are saying about it?

My best advice is to plug your phone up to a computer and transfer the files over. That way in case something DOES happen you dont lose any pictures.

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer pics from my Revolution internal memory to my sd card?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A file explorer like Estrongs or Astro from the Play Store can assist with moving files from the internal storage to the SD card without connecting the phone to a computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes