How do I sync itunes songs from my computer, to my HTC rezound?
workout
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a hard time of this one.  I just want to pull over a few of my itunes songs, from my laptop to my phone which is an HTC rezound.  Anyone have easy steps for this?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I sync itunes songs from my computer, to my HTC rezound?
drmwlkr13
Enthusiast - Level 1

All I did was open up the folder for the SD card, make a new folder inside of it called music, and the drag and drop music straight from my iTunes to my SD card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

you will need a third party program

something similar to doubletwist

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

I've never used Double Twist, but isyncr also works well. If all you want to do is move your music from your iTunes file to your Rezound, you can do that by just connecting your phone to the computer with a USB cable. When Connect to PC opens on your phone, pick Hard drive, which lets you use your phone as an external USB drive. Then after your computer has installed the drivers for the phone and your computer pops up the window asking what you want to do, pick view files. Then just copy the music in your iTunes file to the Rezound.

drmwlkr13
Enthusiast - Level 1

All I did was open up the folder for the SD card, make a new folder inside of it called music, and the drag and drop music straight from my iTunes to my SD card.

0 Likes
ChurchladyChurchlady

Which one is the folder for the SD card?

0 Likes