How do I stop a pop up on my device from us.apremiern.top?
Jan504

i constantly receive messages on my verizon transpyre telling me your system is heavily damaged by Four virus. We detect your lg is 28% damaged because of four harmful virus's from recent adult sites. Soon it will damage sim card and corrupt contacts etc..I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS OR HOW TO DISPOSE OF IT.. Can you help?

thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: pop up on phone from us.apremiern.top
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you have an application or two that is pushing ads to the phone.  You need to uninstall them.

You should reboot the phone into Safe Mode to see if it stops the messages and allow you to search for the offending apps. Restart in Safe Mode - LG Transpyre | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: pop up on phone from us.apremiern.top
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you have an application or two that is pushing ads to the phone.  You need to uninstall them.

You should reboot the phone into Safe Mode to see if it stops the messages and allow you to search for the offending apps. Restart in Safe Mode - LG Transpyre | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes