How do I restore a ringtone?
Diesel67

I just replaced a lost phone.  I want to restore a ringtone that I purchased for my lost phone (Hava Nagila) to my new one without paying for it again.  How do I do that?  Both the lost phone and the replacement are LG Lucid 2.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I restore a ringtone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Diesel67, I can truly understand your concern. I want to make sure that you're able to set up the phone with the ringtones of your choice. When the device is replaced, it is required to repurchase the ringtone of your choice in the Verizon Tones Application.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KTinATL

Wait a minute. You're telling us that even though we've already purchased a ringtone, we have to BUY IT AGAIN when we get a new phone? That's preposterous. If it's bought digitally, why isn't it stored digitally in the cloud so we can re-use it on another phone???

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Zedge.com - you can likely find the same ringtone for free.

And if it isi the same model phone, the purchase may still be available in your verizonwireless.com account under My Device, My Media

0 Likes