How do I prevent location services from being turned off on Samsung A50 by my teen?
clydes06

How do I prevent location services from being turned off on Samsung A50 by my teen? I just purchased the phone and installed the smart family app. The location service is irrelevant if the phone or location serivce is just turned off correct?

0 Likes
Re: How do I prevent location services from being turned off on Samsung A50 by my teen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, clyde06! You will have to pair your Parent device with the Child device via downloading the Premium Smart Family app on both devices (once installed on child's device, it can not be removed unless a Secure Code has been sent to it). Once this is done, the parent device just follows the prompts to select which device on your account to pair with. After doing this, your parent device will have access/control, via Smart Family, to activate your child's locations services, history, and much, much more! Here's a great link that will show you all the features our fantastic app offers:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-smart-family/.

Enjoy, and relax!

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes