How do I get a new sim card for the phone?
falconguy

My friend's phone is done. I have my old LG Lucid and I want to give it to her. I've erased and restored the phone but I want to keep the original sim card. How do I get a new one for the phone? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to give my LG Lucid to a friend. How do I get a new sim card for the phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to a corporate Verizon store; a SIM card is free and they will be able to activate the phone on your friend's phone number.  Alternatively, you can call customer service and they can ship you a SIM card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to give my LG Lucid to a friend. How do I get a new sim card for the phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to a corporate Verizon store; a SIM card is free and they will be able to activate the phone on your friend's phone number.  Alternatively, you can call customer service and they can ship you a SIM card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card in your friend's phone might also work if they are the same size too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes