How do I find my lost android device?
nucla
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HoW do I find my lost phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nucla, let us help you find the way. To locate your phone, type "find my phone" into Google and if you are logged into your browser with the ame Google account as you have n your phone you will instantly get a map of it's location along with the option to ring the phone. Now that you have those steps, happy finding.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TMO89
Contributor - Level 1

Google "Android device manager".   If you login to it with your Google account, you should be able to find your device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nucla, let us help you find the way. To locate your phone, type "find my phone" into Google and if you are logged into your browser with the ame Google account as you have n your phone you will instantly get a map of it's location along with the option to ring the phone. Now that you have those steps, happy finding.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes