How do I file a complaint on a local store manager?
josh623

I tried looking up several threads on this but saw where it never really appeared that the complaints were resolved or the question answered...

I called into customer service and I was told the only way to file a complaint was via snail mail to PO Box 5029 Wallingford, CT 06492??? Are we in the dark ages still? Is this really the only way to file a complaint on a local store manager?

note: I was at a legitimate Verizon store, not one of the "authorized retail" third party stores.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint on a local store manager?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm so sorry to learn you had a bad store experience, josh623! We strive to provide you with excellent service at all times. The easiest and fastest way you can file a complaint or submit feedback to a store is on Yelp. We do view and address all concerns there. You can go to www.yelp.com and locate exact store and provide all feedback.   I really hope we can restore your confidence in VZW!   Thank you, VanessaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint on a local store manager?
Klue
Master - Level 1

A hand written or typed letter with an authentic signature carries so much more weight that a complaint sent by Twitter, FB, or Email. Its the professional way to do things.

0 Likes