How do I download photos in my cloud to my computer?
skipwest

HI,

Is there someone out there who can tell me how to download the photos in my Cloud to my computer?  I would appreciate any information that might be provided.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud help
whitetailh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guys, I downloaded the app on my PC then signed in using my Verizon password and it worked online. So I uploaded some photos to cloud from my PC with no issues then signed out. I then tried the app on my cell again put the password in and it worked. So I guess you need a PC account also? It solved the issue I know that.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

View solution in original post

0 Likes
whitetailh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had it working great then today it doesn't work at all.Will not let me sign in since the update. It is useless to me now.

0 Likes
renatx

needing some help myself. New phone sitting here waiting but keep getting "Verizon Cloud operation failed. Please try again (code 4001)"

I have:

turned off/on

taken battery off

uninstalled app

re installed app

still same error message. quite frustrating! 

0 Likes
whitetailh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep did the same things u did with the same results. Error code 4001

0 Likes
whitetailh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I now get server error (code 7500) it will not let me sign in.

0 Likes
mjdriver

I'm getting the same thing as well,

very frustrating since I have a new phone and somehow lost a bunch of contact between the switch,

0 Likes
whitetailh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guys, I downloaded the app on my PC then signed in using my Verizon password and it worked online. So I uploaded some photos to cloud from my PC with no issues then signed out. I then tried the app on my cell again put the password in and it worked. So I guess you need a PC account also? It solved the issue I know that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to help end your frustration renatx! What make and model device do you have? Are you other apps working ok? Did you already have an active Verizon Cloud account? Have you tried accessing it from a PC?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps whitetailh. What make and model device is this? Have you been able to successfully access Verizon Cloud before? Have you tried from a PC? http://tiny.cc/v7fd9w

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness, whitetailh! We want to make sure your precious memories transfer to the Verizon Cloud.  Is this happening on a Macintosh http://vz.to/1cYA1Aa or Windows based computer http://vz.to/1dfIZe2?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes