How do I delete annoying Verizon contacts off Moto Z Force?
Verizonistooexpensiv1

How do i delete these "read only" contacts? they are Verizon contacts and since it is MY device i should be able to delete them.

this question WAS NOT ANSWERED last time it was posted. [Removed] the previous answer was not correct or did not work.

i would like a real answer if they can be removed i want to know here in writing so i can move forward with teaching Verizon a lesson.

again i have tried all suggestions and NONE have worked.

thank you.

HEY VERIZON!!!

HOW DO I REMOVE THESE VERIZON "READ ONLY"CONTACTS FROM MY DEVICE????

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AGAIN....(because it was not answered..)How do I delete annoying Verizon contacts off Moto Z Force?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonistooexpensiveForme - I understand that you don't want to have our contact numbers on your phone. I apologize for the previous information you've received. The "Read Only" contacts cannot be deleted from your device.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: AGAIN....(because it was not answered..)How do I delete annoying Verizon contacts off Moto Z Force?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonistooexpensiveForme - I understand that you don't want to have our contact numbers on your phone. I apologize for the previous information you've received. The "Read Only" contacts cannot be deleted from your device.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

They can't be deleted, but they can be renamed so they appear at the bottom of the list instead of the top.

0 Likes
Re: AGAIN....(because it was not answered..)How do I delete annoying Verizon contacts off Moto Z For
afwojo

no you cannot rename them mine will not let me rename it

0 Likes