How do I delete ALL emails on Droid Turbo (pop3)?
JasonStixBuckley

I have a Droid Turbo, and love it. But I cannot figure out how to mass delete (all) emails from the phone. I use Pop3 to my email.

I know you can swipe individual emails to delete or press and hold on an email to select, then do the same individually to many and then delete, but I cannot find a "delete all" option like my previous Droid Maxx. Because I haven't been able to keep up with it, I have over 999 emails sitting in there with no way at the moment to delete them all unless I spend a few hours deleting each one, one by one.

Any help here?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I delete ALL emails on Droid Turbo (pop3)?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its frustrating to have so many emails and no way to delete them all at once JasonStixBuckley. I was unable to locate an option to delete all emails at one time. I could only find options to delete them by the check mark in each box and deleting. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JasonStixBuckley

That is extremely disappointing. If I delete the account from my phone, will it delete all the messages that way? I might have to find a way to delete and re-add the mail into the phone as the current amount of messages is a large bloat to the phone.

Also, where do I suggest this "delete all" be added to the phone? This was on the Droid Maxx and previous versions. It is odd they would remove an option that could cause extreme bloat.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yes, you can remove the email account from your phone and readd it back to your phone JasonSTixBuckley. I recommend simply deleting them in group by highlighting the delete box next to each one you don't want and hit delete for that group.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes