How do I close out of multiple apps?
top1sg

How do I close out the app when I am finished? I have used up all my time on the net because the app did not close and I did not know it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to close out multiple apps.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for that additional information.  We can unlock all of the mysteries to your phone. To close open applications on an Android phone, follow these steps.
1.On the bottom of your screen, you will see a return arrow, a house, and a box within a box.
2.If you press on the third button on the right, the box within a box, your open applications will come up.
3. Swipe to the right to close them.

To see what applications are using data, go to Settings - Mobile Data - then scroll down to see what applications are using the most data.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
top1sg,

Those apps can be tricky! Let's get this figured out for you so you do not continue to use up your data. I just need a little more information from you:

What type of device do you have (make/model)? Also what apps have you been using that are using up all your data?

ChristinaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
top1sg

The LG transpyre, not sure which ones have been eating up the time but i have been on ringtones and others.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for that additional information.  We can unlock all of the mysteries to your phone. To close open applications on an Android phone, follow these steps.
1.On the bottom of your screen, you will see a return arrow, a house, and a box within a box.
2.If you press on the third button on the right, the box within a box, your open applications will come up.
3. Swipe to the right to close them.

To see what applications are using data, go to Settings - Mobile Data - then scroll down to see what applications are using the most data.

AllisonC_VZW