How do I block a number?
moegator

I have 2 questions. #1, I hid 2 apps and now When I try to unhide them I can't locate them in my app drawer. They are still installed I just can't find them there. Question #2, I really don't want any calls coming in under the name unavailable, restricted or no name. How am I able to  block  a number if I don't have one to block.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help!!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

#1 you have to look in your settings, under manage applications, then under all, find the ones you are looking for and enable them from there.

#2 AFAIK, there is no way to block calls from unknown numbers, though you may want to look through the options available through My Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

#1 you have to look in your settings, under manage applications, then under all, find the ones you are looking for and enable them from there.

#2 AFAIK, there is no way to block calls from unknown numbers, though you may want to look through the options available through My Verizon.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

moegator wrote:

Question #2, I really don't want any calls coming in under the name unavailable, restricted or no name. How am I able to  block  a number if I don't have one to block.

There is a third party voicemail service called You Mail.  One of the features it has deals with restricted numbers.  It takes those unavailable or blocked numbers, sends them to an announcement that you don't accept calls from blocked or restricted numbers, please unblock your number and call again ... then hangs up.

It has other nice features too, and it's free.  http://youmail.com