How do I access my files on Droid Maxx 2?
Sean_Luce009
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a samsung and it had a my files app to view the files on the phone i just got a droid maxx 2 and it doesn't have anything like that i need to know how to view my files w/o downloading some 3rd party app with constant adds that's extremely annoying and how do i set a personal ring tone from my music on my sd card in the phone?

My email is [removed] please tell me if you can find a way to help me!

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i access my files on motorola droid maxx 2
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll need to use a file explorer app; you might try ES File Explorer File Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

You then can use that app to put a copy of your mp3 file from your SD card in the phone's Ringtones folder (on the phone's internal storage).  Or you can connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' the file.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i access my files on motorola droid maxx 2
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll need to use a file explorer app; you might try ES File Explorer File Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

You then can use that app to put a copy of your mp3 file from your SD card in the phone's Ringtones folder (on the phone's internal storage).  Or you can connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' the file.

0 Likes