How can I remove ICS from my Droid 4
steveo45750

I want to know if anyone knows how to either get rid of the Ice Cream Sandwich Update or improve it drastically. I loved my Droid 4 before this update and now I hate it with a passion. It wrecked my battery life and messed the location services up plus various other things I loved about the old version before it. I feel if I'm paying such a high price for service on a smartphone that I should be able to enjoy my phone especially after just buying it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again in advance. Steven

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How can I remove ICS from my Droid 4
B33
Legend

The OS once installed Steve Can't be removed.!!  this Question has been ask before on OS's in the Past and the same hurtful in some ways answer has to be given. Once you accept to Download it in your Device it's in the Device and the Only change that can be done if your having issues is to Wait till a Maintenance Update Fixes the issues. 

The same thing is basically playing out in the Droid Razr / Maxx till we get an Update the issue's that us ones are having are just going have to wait till the new update O'T'A's out to Us.. Hope this Helps b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes