How can I print messages from my acct.?
edandjean622

I have messages I need to print off my android razor but don't no how, can someone help me out? Please contact on this page, no where else

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I print messages from my acct.?
tailynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I forward my texts to my email, get on my computer and print. Its a bt roundabout but it gets the job done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

The problem with android phones is printing is not that easy.

In some cases there are included printing apps such as HP and google cloud print.

There are other paid and free printing apps in the google play store.

Now even if you have the app many do not print text messages.

There is no command function to say print, or send to...email, or cloud print etc.

I purchased an app called printer share premium and it costs $12

But it only will print Gmail not text messages. The work around is not very good. Take a photo of the messages and send to gmail.

Open the gmail with printer share and print them. Not good.

Plus you must have a airport printer to use the app.

Transfer and Print Text Messages

The above link may assist you.

Good Luck

tailynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I forward my texts to my email, get on my computer and print. Its a bt roundabout but it gets the job done.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are text backup and restore apps in Google Play that also provide for printing texts; an example is SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

It's also a type of workaround since you'd need to move the app's files to your computer in order to print them, but you'd retain the timestamps (which usually are lost if you forward the texts to your e-mail).

0 Likes
tailynn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have never lost that stuff in my email forwards but I have my computer set to show history of forwards which lists when what was sent from where to the composing sender.....

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

If you have an LG G2 I believe there is a printer program in there called "Print".

Otherwise, try the download PrintBot.

If you have a wireless printer on your home network, either should work from many applications if they are capable of "sharing" their content.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Print Bot is limited in use. If you buy the Print Bot Pro License it has full functionality. But it also costs around $11 USD.

And you must have a wireless printer connected to your network. You must also know the settings your network assigned to the printer.

Good Luck

stef7
Master - Level 2

I don't remember how much I paid for the Pro license to be honest. I don't think the printer has to have a wireless connection. I think a static IP would be fine, in other words, if a printer were connected via CAT5 or CAT6 to the router. I think there are solutions to share a networked printer from a PC.

The person might already have a printer that has it's own app for Android.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/software/3301560/five-of-the-best-free-android-apps-for-printing...

How to print anything from anywhere: Your ultimate guide to mobile printing | PCWorld

0 Likes
Not applicable

You could hook via your method. But the computer must be on in order to use it.

I use air printing. I keep my tablets on but not my computers.

Good Luck

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Nice.Smiley Happy b