How can I get my Google account information off of my LG tablet? Is it possible to remove the Google account?
tch2rd2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want my Google account deleted from my LG tablet.  I am signed in with an account and my Gmail shows up to anyone who uses the tablet.  I've tried to sign off but as soon as someone clicks the Google icon, then my account is right there.  How can I get my personal information off of the Google app that is installed on this tablet? Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get my Google account information off of my LG tablet? Is it possible to remove the Google account?
Snn5
Legend

Press menu, should see "Remove Account."  Or, you may have to click your account and press menu from within.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my Google account information off of my LG tablet? Is it possible to remove the Google account?
Snn5
Legend

Remove the account altogether in settings and accounts.

0 Likes
tch2rd2
Enthusiast - Level 2

HOw? I went to Apps... Then Settings... Then I see the Google account under accounts. But when I click on it, there is no link to remove it. 

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Press menu, should see "Remove Account."  Or, you may have to click your account and press menu from within.

0 Likes
tch2rd2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!

Snn5
Legend

Hope that helped or worked for you.

0 Likes