How can I disable data on a line?
sjgacs
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I turn off data only on a particular line?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I disable data on a line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjgacs-

As a consumer myself, I know how important it is being able to manage your data on your account. The good news is this can be done through your online account 24/7. If it is for a basic phone, you may add a free block. For smart phones, you would need to add Family base for $5.00 a month where you can add data blocks to all of your lines and set up data restrictions as well. To add this feature, please go to www.vzw.com/familybase where you will also be able to watch a small video explaining how this works. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Carmen_T
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how can I disable data on a line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjgacs-

As a consumer myself, I know how important it is being able to manage your data on your account. The good news is this can be done through your online account 24/7. If it is for a basic phone, you may add a free block. For smart phones, you would need to add Family base for $5.00 a month where you can add data blocks to all of your lines and set up data restrictions as well. To add this feature, please go to www.vzw.com/familybase where you will also be able to watch a small video explaining how this works. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Carmen_T
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes