How can I change the background color?
Rlbro21
Enthusiast - Level 1

It may seem like a small thing but I am very disappointed with my new Motorola

Droid Turbo. I use it at night quite often and so far I can't find a way to get rid of this glaring white background. Contacts, messages, etc all are blinding to look at in a dark room. The RAZR that I just upgraded could easily be set up to have white or sometimes blue text on a black background for nearly everything. This is a very big deal for me and a source of endless frustration as I look for a night mode setting or anything else that can keep me from staring at a blinding white screen in a dark room even with the brightness turned as low as possible. How can I go back to all that black that I loved on my older phone?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I change the background color?
B33
Legend

Well there are Launcher apps you can Download that might help you'll have to check them individually,  you can make adjustments in your Back Ground lighting instead of using Automatic un-check that and use manual Drop the level to 5 to 10 percent that should help some,  I have my Droid Maxx set like this..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I change the background color?
B33
Legend

Well there are Launcher apps you can Download that might help you'll have to check them individually,  you can make adjustments in your Back Ground lighting instead of using Automatic un-check that and use manual Drop the level to 5 to 10 percent that should help some,  I have my Droid Maxx set like this..

0 Likes