How Can I Download Photos From My Phone To PC?
AllanCastle

How do you download photos from phone or Verizon cloud to pc???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to download photos from phone to pc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phone + USB cable + open USB port on the computer. Plug them together and verify the phone is set to file transfer mode

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can I jump in here and ask where to set my Samsung S7 to file transfer? I tried useing the USB cable but my computer showed a blank screen. Thanks

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you connect the phone and computer with the USB cable, pull down the notification shade, tap where it says USB Charging, then change it to File Transfer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pull down the notification shade on the phone and change the USB connection type from charging only to File Transfer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to make sure you can manage your media, AllanCastle. What model phone do you use? There’s some fantastic tips at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/ for help with using the Cloud to sync your media with your computer too.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just in under the wire, you ninja, tiki.

BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

What is the notification shade. If its what you pull down on the home screen it doesn't show phone charging on that menu. Thanks

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
BEVLUC1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry, got in too big of hurry again. Got it! Thanks

0 Likes