Hotspot
droidturbohh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi everyone! I have a problem trying to configure the hotspot on my Droid; after filling the password field, the phone asks to fill a dhcp client...what do I have to do? Please tell me, thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Out of curiosity, why are you configuring it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our mobile hotspot is such a convenient service we offer when you do not have accesss to internet droidturbohh. Are you experiencing difficulites enabling the mobile hotspot from the phone or are difficulities when you try connecting a device using the mobile hotspot?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

droidtrubohh, having the ability to use the mobile hotspot is a great feature on the device. Have you been able to use the mobile hotspot before? I would recommend on going through your Settings, Apps, Swipe screen to the ALL section, scroll down to Mobile Hotspot and select Force Stop, Clear Data, and Clear Cache. Then head back to the main screen and re-try again. Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes