Re: Holding Galaxy Nexus hostage?
Tidbits
Legend
Then tell us and show documentation if you believe we deserve to know. Which you are not going to know in the first place because I do not believe you work for Google.
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

gnexus wrote:

Well my NDA isn't with Verizon so there are only two other possibilities, you can decide which.  At this point I'm not sure who any vzw employee would have an NDA agreement with other than themselves. I will assume you mean VZW employees having NDA's with VZW, as I am sure they do if they are privy to proprietary information, such as release dates, negotiations with Google and/or Samsung, etc...  They could easily provide simple information such as we are targeting X day.  Oh sorry, we encountered a potential bug with the phone, we're now targeting date Y. Not if VZW had deemed this proprietary information and has blocked employees from disseminating this information. I'm surprised you are not aware of this, since you are knowledgeable about NDA's  I only know from my end the phone itself has been ready to go for close to a month.  Last weeks disaster was all on Verizon and likely due to Wallet, but their moronic stance on that adds frustration to this whole thing.  It would be nice to hear Verizon explain why the continued delays held up multiple release dates once it is finally released (Thursday) because I think the community deserves to know.  Since you have already offered up this information up once the phone has been released, there doesn't seem to be a need for Verizon to release this information. I am sure the people that are waiting for the phone will be delighted that it has finally been released, that is until the 1st problem they have with it, at which point they will be complaining to Verizon for releasing the phone before it was ready!

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Drum Roll please....

Great news everyone! The Samsung Nexus has been released. I know everyone has been anxious. You can order it online or at one of our stores. Here's a link to see all its great features.

Thank you

0 Likes