Hi there! Question; recently (2 days ago), I began receiving text messages on my phone that says urgent and is from 6250. The only other text that it lists is VZWNMN:1 I don't know how to block this from my phone and have no idea what the heck it is!
cozzymo2

Okay, so a couple of days ago I began getting these weird texts to my phone from 6250.  The text reads VZWNMN:1 

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHAT THIS IS?  I've RECEIVED AT LEAST 50 OR MORE AND THEY KEEP COMING!  Anyone out there have any idea how to stop them or block them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi there! Question; recently (2 days ago), I began receiving text messages on my phone that says urgent and is from 6250. The only other text that it lists is VZWNMN:1 I don't know how to block this from my phone and have no idea what the heck it
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try searching the community for similar discussions? There are five of them listed to the right of your post under the "More like this" column.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes