Help with Devour...Any Devour users..what version do you have Calgary or Caland update
UGA1

Has anyone with a Devour received the Caland update? Was it pushed to your phone by Verizon or did you have to "check for update" to get it? If you have the Caland update now, are you having any issues with the phone since receiving the update? Currently we have Calgary version, no update has been pushed to the Devour and when we "check for updates" we receive the message "no update available".

Any comments are appreciated.

Based on some of the comments and problems others are having with updates to various other phones, trying to determine if we even want to update to the new Caland version which is suppose to be available now. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with Devour...Any Devour users..what version do you have Calgary or Caland update
cowboysgrl

I have the "Caland" update on my phone, but it is not where they are saying it should be.  It shows up under 'Baseband Version".  Try there.  The system version shows "Calgary".  Hmmm... makes you think.  At least, it did me!

Btw, the only update I have ever received is when I got the phone, forced update, in May.

0 Likes
Re: Help with Devour...Any Devour users..what version do you have Calgary or Caland update
UGA1

Thanks for the reply!

Checked the phone and the caland info is actually showing where you indicated. Now my question is why does the version still  indicate Calgary and at the same time indicate Caland farther down the screen.

Any ideas?

0 Likes