Help choosing between:

hey, I'm stuck help me with this picking between the Droid X and the Samsung Galaxy phone I forgot it's name?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help choosing between:
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
If it was me, I would go with the X because the Fascinate has been Binged out and the X is a little closer to pure android.
0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

Keep in mind you can compare the phones by clicking here http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?. Click the box under the phones to compare. You can compare up to 3 phones

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'd go to a store and play with them both. however, i'm with demmo.....i LOVE LOVE LOVE the full google functions and the fact that the fascinate made bing the default search engine is somewhat of a deal breaker for me.

0 Likes
PacoX
Enthusiast - Level 3
The best thing you can do is go to a store. The employees at my store actually loved the X despite not having a single on in stock even for themselves. They told me the Fascinate was for casuals.

The Droid X for power, the Fascinate for looks. People will look at the X and be star struck over its speed. They will love the Fascinate for the screen, perhaps the body too. One thing that made me stick with the X is how fast I pull up info or get a gps lock, I have a PS3 for games.

Im not going to lie, with the prices for the Fascinate, I wouldve bought it just because its so cheap and can still run with the big dogs.
0 Likes