Help, I tried my pass code too many times and then was sent to my backup pin, but can't remember that either. Now my last resort is go wipe my phone. Is there anyway verizon can unlock my phone for me without wiping it?
Montana0414

Help, I tried my pass code too many times and then was sent to my backup pin, but can't remember that either. Now my last resort is go wipe my phone. Is there anyway verizon can unlock my phone for me without wiping it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help, I tried my pass code too many times and then was sent to my backup pin, but can't remember that either. Now my last resort is go wipe my phone. Is there anyway verizon can unlock my phone for me without wiping it?
Snn5
Legend

Either wait till the phone asks you to enter your google log in info or go to Android Device Manager to lock it remotely and set a new password or PIN.

0 Likes
Re: Help, I tried my pass code too many times and then was sent to my backup pin, but can't remember that either. Now my last resort is go wipe my phone. Is there anyway verizon can unlock my phone for me without wiping it?
Montana0414

Yes, I tried the android device manager and it didn't work. How long will it take for it to ask for my google log info.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Usually by the 9th-10th attempt.

0 Likes
Montana0414

I Tried 9 times, only have one attempt until it wise my phone to factory, is that my last hope?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

On an older phone Samsung with Jelly Bean, I can attempt 5 times, wait 30 sec, 5 more times, another 30 seconds and keeps it up.  My LG Volt on KitKat asks for my Google Log in after 9 attempts and my LG G2 on Lollipop only gives 10 attempts with no option for log in.

0 Likes