Help - I deactivated my pre-installed phone calendar by mistake and now I need to know how to activate it again
Minutes
Enthusiast - Level 1

- Help - I deactivated my pre-installed phone calendar by mistake and now I need to know how to activate it again

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help - I deactivated my pre-installed phone calendar by mistake and now I need to know how to activate it again
Minutes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me.  I called one of your help lines and they walked me through the fix.  My problem was self-inflicted.  Had to delete and recover my phone.  I was very impressed that so much of my phone data and  information automatically down loaded.  Recovery was easy after that.

Thanks again

Rick

(Removed)

Personal info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service .

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Help - I deactivated my pre-installed phone calendar by mistake and now I need to know how to activate it again
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Minutes

I'm sorry to hear about any application removal! We definitely want to do all we can to get you back up and running. Which make/model device are you using? Any recent software updates? Or, was the application moved to an SD card?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Minutes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me.  I called one of your help lines and they walked me through the fix.  My problem was self-inflicted.  Had to delete and recover my phone.  I was very impressed that so much of my phone data and  information automatically down loaded.  Recovery was easy after that.

Thanks again

Rick

(Removed)

Personal info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service .

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes