Hello?? Droid Incredible 4g lte??
squeezyb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am extremely disappointed in Verizon for not supporting this phone. It has been out for a little over two months, but it does not have its own page?? Does Verizon actually acknowledge its existence? Where is the support? And why has the bootloader been re-locked? I feel like I just bought a new computer, and Dell told me I am not allowed install Linux. The Droid Incredible 4g LTE has so much potential. With a dual core processor, and a 4inch screen, it is the perfect phone that isnt a "Phablet". WHERE IS THE SUPPORT??

http://htcdev.com/bootloader/

"HTC is committed to listening to users and delivering customer satisfaction. We have heard your voice and starting now, we will allow our bootloader to be unlocked for 2011 models going forward.  We plan on releasing the updates that will allow you to unlock your bootloader in the coming months, please keep an eye on this website for more details on which devices will be adding this feature. We are extremely pleased to see the energy and enthusiasm from our fans and loyal customers, and we are excited to see what you are capable of. HTC eagerly anticipates your innovations."

Why is this not an option? As a customer for over 9 years, I would like to know. Are there any Verizon employees out there listening??

thank you,

Nate

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
Re: Hello?? Droid Incredible 4g lte??
mdmower
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in strong agreement with your concerns.  Well put.

0 Likes
tjamscad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon will not listen to your concerns on this. You can switch carriers but that will not help 90 percent of the population because there is no signal there. When Microsoft had a monopoly on software there was a class action law suite. When Verizon owns the air ........Nothing.

Well_Then
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bump.....Well stated, why is the bootloader unlockable through HTCDEV and where is the forum?

0 Likes