Hearing issues
sbelle76
Enthusiast - Level 1

When people call me or I call them I can hear them fine but they can't hear me. Is there a setting or something that I have done to cause this?? Or is something wrong with my phone?? I turned it off to try to reset it but that didn't help. Can anyone help me??

Labels (1)
Re: Hearing issues
pqu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have he same issue! People always tell me they can't understand me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sbelle76,

Not being able to carry on a conversation with someone is not convenient at all and we want to ensure your phone is working properly. Which make/model Android phone do you have and how long has this been going on for? Did it start suddenly one day or gradually?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
thezoohouse2

My LG G3 is doing the same thing now that I have upgraded to the new Advanced calling.  I usually have to hang up and call back for them to hear me.

0 Likes
pqu
Enthusiast - Level 2

It started almost from the get go, but I thought it was my phone cover, so I took it off. Now I have a cracked screen, but I notice lately even without Bluetooth and no cover people ask me to repeat myself. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5

Petra

0 Likes
pqu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had downloaded the advanced too, but I couldn't even make any calls then. So VZW helped me uninstall that. But the hearing issues stay

Petra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Petra! I'm sorry to hear about your phone! That is most frustrating! I understand your phone is damaged and has a cracked screen. That is upsetting I realize. Do you know if you have insurance on it? There are many things that can happen after damage occurs, including issues with ingoing/outgoing calls. You can check if you have insurance here: www.phoneclaim.com/verizon or by contacting Asurion at 888-881-2622. Keep us posted if you have any further questions!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes