Re: Having trouble with Droid Maxx and Wifi?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stuffie,

Wi-Fi connection is what my family depends on daily when we are home so I can relate.  Does your neighbor have the same internet provider that you have?  Keep us posted so that we may assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Stuffie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not know. I draw the line about walking up to them and asking the lovely people I share a road with, and the parents of the kids my children play with who their ISP is........ NEXT.... I do not see satellites around the neighborhood. So everyone here has some sort of cable internet. I have never seen another company other than the one that services my internet here. (But we moved in after everyone else) The family member with the same phone and the same issue lives in Pennsylvania, I live in Alabama. WE have different ISP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stuffie,

I appreciate the details.  Getting your Wi-Fi connection back in business is the mission.  Were you able to test your Wi-Fi connection in a different area?  Did your phone stay connected to that Wi-Fi signal?

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Stuffie
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I have not been able to do this. It is not my phone, and my brother works (if you look back at the reason he has the phone you will understand why). But, I have said that even the neighbors WiFi signal that is not OURS will disappear. Even the signal from the printer in our house will vanish. I will be taking this phone to a store soon and demanding a different phone. I am sick of trying all of these different ideas to get no where. This is a hardware issue, nothing can change my mind. If it wasn't then with everything I have mentioned in all of my post SOMETHING would stick. Thank you for all of your help, sadly it has not gotten me anywhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely want to prevent a trip to the store, Stuffie. It is unusual that the phone is having an issue connecting with your home WIFI. Especially because the device is picking up your neighbor's internet connection. Which home internet provider do you have? Are any of the other devices in the house having trouble remaining connected?
NicholeK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Stuffie
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have not read anything I have said. I will not answer any further questions from you. I have stated over. And over. And over. And over that it is not the WiFi. I have stated above who my ISP is. I have stated my personal phone, laptop, my kids (2) each have a tablet they have no problem, my mom's tablet, my husband's phone and his work phone, his laptop, and the Roku we have all stay connected to the WiFi. Everything but his phone. It is not my WiFi. It is NOT my WiFi. I have managed to narrow it down to the POS phone from Motorola. Get over yourself. Stop trying to help when you don't read anything I previously post.

Thstoltz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having trouble with WiFi connection on my droid Maxx it doesn't want to connect automatically I have to restart the phone usually and also the phone randomly restarts can somebody help me out with this

0 Likes