Having alot of trouble with message+
Wardml425

I am having alot of trouble sending text messages of any sort with message+.   I keep getting message fail errors and it doesn't seem to matter if I am on data or wifi.  I went into the app manager and forced a stop and cleared the data but it's still not working.   What's the next step?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having alot of trouble with message+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wardml425,

Your device should be error free. We know it can be frustrating when the applications we need most are not working properly. Thanks for your hard work thus far, lets keep troubleshooting. When did the issue start? What is the exact error message that you receive? What make/model device do you have?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wardml425

This has been happening intermittently for a couple of months at least but two weeks ago it started increasing in frequency and yesterday it pretty much rendered my texting useless.   I've rebooted the phone a couple of times (galaxy s5 ) without any success.   Everything else seems to be working just fine

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to text message the way you should be able to, Wardml425. Have you tried using Google’s native Messages app instead of the Message+ app? We want to verify if the issue is just with the Message+ app or an issue with text messaging on the line.
StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wardml425

I tried reverting back to messages this morning and them downloaded the Google messenger app. ..it doesn't seem to matter which app I use so apparently it is something on the line or the phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wardml425, thank you for trying another texting app. Are you getting an error message when trying to send a text? If so, what is it saying?
StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes