Hate Verizon!!
kriskay

HATE VERIZON.!

Always get a foreigner on the phone who never understands me and now, because of the
language barrier my bill is outrageous!!! I have been ignoring the mail and have not had Verizon as my provider in months, but am getting sick of this bill going up every month. I am just outraged! I initially told the guy that created my account initially that I only needed the service for a month because their sales rep gave me the wrong information and my money was non transferrable, so I used the money I couldn't get refunded for a month of service and now my once 70 dollar fee I paid, which I only paid because the rep said I could get a certain service and it turns out I couldn't, but since I bought the card and the lady used it there was no way to get a cash refund. The bill is now up to over 700!!!! I have been so mad with this company, as they never work and always overcharge that I have been avoiding this bill. I owe them nothing as I didn't sign up for a contract just a prepaid thing... There is no email address to ask a question and I do not want to call as I get stuck with someone who does not speak English and does not care what my issues are. If someone knows of a way I could speak with and English speaking individual that would be great.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hate Verizon!!
duff_735
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like a whole bunch of your own fault.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kriskay,

Let's bring back the love for VZW! I can definitely understand how frustrating this whole situation has been for you.

You mentioned this is a prepaid account. To reach our Prepay Team, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone. When prompted, enter your prepaid phone number. Then press 4 (for questions or to change something), then 5 (for Store Locations or Billing Questions), then 4 (for Customer Service Rep) and then enter your pass code for your account.  If you do not know the pass code enter in four zeros. Then the system will transfer you to a Prepaid representative.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kriskay

Everytime I call I get a foreigner... Also, I switched service providers right after I said I would, right when the thirty day plan they set me up with ended.

0 Likes
Sephiroth
Enthusiast - Level 2

Were your services prepaid or did you purchase your device for a discounted price and get a contract? Remember, whenever you purchase any type of device from Verizon you have a 14-day return policy. All of this should have been on the receipts you received at the point of sale.