Has anyone been able to get their Note 3 to stay connected to Wifi?
caseycourtney80

There are tons of people having problems, I have done every fix out there and nothing has worked.  This is getting very frustrating and I am burning through my data like crazy!  I went to a Verizon store and they couldn't figure anything out.  I talked to Samsung and they won't do anything for me.  I have had this phone for 2 months!!!!!  It's obvious that there is a problem because you can search on Google and lots of people have the exact same issue.  Someone from Verizon please help me!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone been able to get their Note 3 to stay connected to Wifi?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's imperative that you have a positive experience with your Note 3! It's such a beautiful device and I want you to be able to take full advantage of it.

Does this issue occur with multiple Wi-Fi signals? Are you receiving a strong Wi-Fi signal when it disconnects?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Amsist123

Hey there,

My husband and I are having this same issue and it's absolutely insane!  Ever since we did the update our phone freezes, when we try to take it off data and on wifi it won't send texts and it's just a mess.  Verizon is just trying to get over on us again just like they took away the free talk, text and DATA!!! now they want to make sure we don't slide by on using our data so we can max it out and pay extra.  Anyways, my husband went into a local Verizon store and they said try clearing all your Cache's but if that doesn't work to restore back to factory settings <--- which I'm doing that now because the update has also been draining my battery like crazy.  I'm just like you.  I got my phone in March and I was so happy with the device.  First time I've ever been happy with a purchase of a phone and this update has just ruined it and ruined my faith in Verizon once again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Amsist123. Sorry to hear aboutt he multiple issues you are experiencing with your Note 3 after the update. We definitely want to see you be able to use your phone's features to the fullest. Thank you for all the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try and resolve these issues. You mentioned that you have performed a hard/master reset. Have you noticed an improvement with your battery life, as well as with sending basic text messages while on WiFi?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dgeis2510

I am also having this issue with my Note 3. It began after the update. I can have full signal strength and when streaming music, the phone will connect to data. Other times it will tell me a network needs to be available.

Very irritating

0 Likes