Hands Free Voice Dial
DeeCT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an LG Spectrum.  I would like to know if the phone or Verizon offers a hands free voice dial?  Before upgrading to a smartphone I had just a regular phone and it did offer hands free voice dialing....I would just press one key and say Call Home, etc and it would dial.

I downloaded a voice dialer program called by the same name....I click the app, say the name and must click on the name before it dials.  This to me

is not a voice dialer.  Any recommendations?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Hands Free Voice Dial
DeeCT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for replying....I have the Voice Dial Installed.  It is not hands free voice dial.

1)  click the Voice Dial App

2)  Say....Call Home

3)  The Phone Number comes to the screen

4)  I then need to click on the Phone Number

5)  Voice Dial then begins to dial

The old phone (not a Smartphone) which I had did not have all these steps.  I would

1)  Press the keypad

2)  Say  Call Home

3)  The phone would dial

I only had to input one key.....I'm looking for a similar option on LG Spectrum smartphone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

DeeCT wrote:

I have an LG Spectrum.  I would like to know if the phone or Verizon offers a hands free voice dial? 

Your phone is equipped with voice dialing; look in your apps for Voice Dial or Voice Command

0 Likes
DeeCT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for replying....I have the Voice Dial Installed.  It is not hands free voice dial.

1)  click the Voice Dial App

2)  Say....Call Home

3)  The Phone Number comes to the screen

4)  I then need to click on the Phone Number

5)  Voice Dial then begins to dial

The old phone (not a Smartphone) which I had did not have all these steps.  I would

1)  Press the keypad

2)  Say  Call Home

3)  The phone would dial

I only had to input one key.....I'm looking for a similar option on LG Spectrum smartphone.

0 Likes