HTC m8 photos after 4.4.3 update look horrible. Is there any way to revert back to before the update?
jnygard
Enthusiast - Level 1

HTC m8 photos after 4.4.3 update look horrible.  Is there any way to revert back to before the "Upgrade"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC m8 photos after 4.4.3 update look horrible.  Is there any way to revert back to before the update?
jnygard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, The pictures were coming out over exposed, light was bleeding into all the colors.  I am using the stock camera app.  Tried reseting it.  But I think I found the issue so this post can be deleted.   I took the phone out of the case and could see a slight film over the lens.  Took some rubbing alcohol to get it clean.   And the pictures look much better now.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC m8 photos after 4.4.3 update look horrible.  Is there any way to revert back to before the update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jnygard

This is not the experience we want you to have with your HTC One M8 device!  Just so I'm clear as to what you're experiencing with your device, are you referring to photos taken on your device using the device camera?  Please describe what exactly you are experiencing with your photos.  Is this happening with new photos taken or previous photos already stored on the device?  Are you using the stock camera application preloaded on the device or have you installed a different 3rd party camera application?

Please try resetting the camera application by completing the following steps: http://vz.to/1pFItH1, then retest.  Keep me posted with your results.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jnygard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, The pictures were coming out over exposed, light was bleeding into all the colors.  I am using the stock camera app.  Tried reseting it.  But I think I found the issue so this post can be deleted.   I took the phone out of the case and could see a slight film over the lens.  Took some rubbing alcohol to get it clean.   And the pictures look much better now.

Thanks

0 Likes