HTC Passion - going to TM, how about Verizon???
Marsh511

A couple of 'rumor blogs' have broken the news that TMo is getting the HTC Passion around the 2nd week of the new year.  Since VZW is also CDMA, it seems like we stand a good chance of getting the Passion here, too!!  Any more thoughts, rumors, confirmation, etc.?  Over the past 3 months, Verizon has been the top rumored carrier to get this fabulous new device...so is this going to come true?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Passion - going to TM, how about Verizon???
kcs7272

"A couple of 'rumor blogs' have broken the news that TMo is getting the HTC Passion around the 2nd week of the new year.  Since VZW is also CDMA, it seems like we stand a good chance of getting the Passion here, too!!  Any more thoughts, rumors, confirmation, etc.?  Over the past 3 months, Verizon has been the top rumored carrier to get this fabulous new device...so is this going to come true?"

I hope it is coming also! By the way T-mobile is GSM like AT&T not  CDMA like Verizon and Sprint.

0 Likes
Marsh511

You're so right...but tell me we're getting that beautiful 4.3" screen, SenseUI, and Eclair (or better) on VZW!!!  And, I have many VZW sources who agree that we're getting a new tower this week nearby...so life is looking up!!!

0 Likes
tanks4nuthn

I'm sure everyone is on Howard forums now, but just in case you're not:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=595648

0 Likes