HTC One M8- Verizon Messages, images not available
msualum08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are previously sent images and videos not accessible later in the week? When I go to my settings I do not see an option to keep a certain number of images/messages or anything like my old phone. I've also gone to the show our photos and videos tab and nothing shows there either, just black boxes with the dates- no images! I can get them on verizon.com via integrated messaging but I want them on my phone until I delete them.

Any ideas or settings I can change?  I never had to download the images before on my old phone- they just stayed in my texts.

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One M8- Verizon Messages, images not available
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2

Are you sure your pictures are still saved on your phone? They may not be appearing because they are missing or inaccessible. I also have a HTC One m8, and use Verizon Messages. I've had my phone for a week and a half, and in my messages I still see picture messages I sent over a week ago (on 7/27/14 for example). I'd double check that your phone sees your SD card (if that is where your pictures are saved), and see if you can see the pictures in your gallery as well.

0 Likes
msualum08
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are not in my gallery. I just put an SD card in yesterday. I can see

pics that I sent he day before, but after that one day or two, I get a

default image. Thanks for the info... maybe the SD card will fix the

problem?

On Aug 7, 2014 9:41 AM, "Android_Optimizer" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your picture messages msualum08! You may need to format your SD memory card. Please visit this link http://vz.to/1ouU0Ia for instructions.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes