Re: HTC ONE M7: " Unable to download this update." Is this because i reside in Pakistan? I am on 4.4.2, Sense 6.0 but software is 4.10
B33
Legend

That's what I thought

0 Likes
Re: HTC ONE M7: " Unable to download this update." Is this because i reside in Pakistan? I am on 4.4.2, Sense 6.0 but software is 4.10
B33
Legend

I need to update something here as I did not realize or like to be made aware of but when your wrong your  WRONG I Guess I deserve the ice bucket.

My phones were charging in the off position so at the time of my reply earlier I couldn't look at them to verify there settings So as my Droid Maxx completed it's charge session.. when I powered it on.. I shut off the the Network but Left on the Wi-Fi but here's a screen shot that changes my thoughts so as it is

1x = -78dbm   and  4G = -93dbm so even if its off its not or it wouldn't show this below..

>> Attachment removed (contained personal information) to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Re: Re: HTC ONE M7: " Unable to download this update." Is this because i reside in Pakistan? I am on 4.4.2, Sense 6.0 but software is 4.10
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a Thunderbolt, but I have also seen it on the HTC One M7 recently.

image.jpg

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes