HTC Eris Network/Wireless issue?
Dom6663

Hello,

I have an HTC Eris, purchased about 2 and a half weeks ago. In the last two days for some reason, it still says i have service, but i cant get on the market, or internet, or download picture/media text messages, even while connected to weifi. So basically all i can do is call and text and use already downloaded apps. I can connect to weifi, but a lot of the time that doesnt work either. Just wondering if the whole 3g network is down, or i need to get my phone repaired.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Eris Network/Wireless issue?
jeffgman

Dom6663 wrote:

Hello,

I have an HTC Eris, purchased about 2 and a half weeks ago. In the last two days for some reason, it still says i have service, but i cant get on the market, or internet, or download picture/media text messages, even while connected to weifi. So basically all i can do is call and text and use already downloaded apps. I can connect to weifi, but a lot of the time that doesnt work either. Just wondering if the whole 3g network is down, or i need to get my phone repaired.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have not had any of those issues.  I would call Verizon tech support and see if they can figure it out.  If not, definitely exchange it for a new one.

Jeff

0 Likes