Re: HTC Droid Eris *OFFICIAL* Firmware Update!
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
Did you all notice the small 77.7mb download listed in the pics. I can't wait for this. I don't really see a 3d album view on the leaked 3 version. O well, still just waiting. It is funny that there is still no official release notice by the MODs here. They did it for the Moto Droid. O well. Still happy.
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid Eris *OFFICIAL* Firmware Update!
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

supitsmike wrote:

I'm not too sure you guys are clear on how happy this makes me. This way the forums can stop being flooded with cries on the HTC Eris update!

Victory for us all! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:D:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:D:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Don't get your hopes up, Mike. Now we get to have thread after thread of posts complaining about the update and how the Eris still doesn't run like the Droid or Incredible.

Fasten your seatbelt....

0 Likes