Re: HTC Droid Eris 2.1 leak version 3
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2

Kranky77 wrote:

I had leak 2 prior. Only real problem I was having with it was intermittent problem answering calls.

You mean like your slide won't slide sometimes when trying to answer a call?? Here I thought it was the new Zagg shield.
0 Likes
Kranky77

Yes that is the problem I was having on leak 2 that seems to have gone away on leak 3. I have no had proof but everything seems to be quicker on 3.

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Thanks Kranky...'preciate the help.
0 Likes
dimonty222

do i need to download all 3 mirrors or is one of them ok?? i downloaded mirror 2 and it doesnt seem to work on my phone. i am currently running on 2.1 leak... please help

0 Likes
Kranky77

I downloaded from mirror 1, but went and checked this AM and it doesn't seem to be working now.

0 Likes
dimonty222

oh ok thanks. do you think you can email me the zip that you have from mirror1??

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
mlefevre
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally bit the bullet and updated to this release and in the first 24 hours have found two bugs not present in 1.5.  Does anyone know if there is a forum to report defects on these leaked images?  The first defect is a minor one where the trash can icon on the messages app.  It no longer does anything.  The second is more serious.  The bluetooth link to may car no longer works correctly.  The phone still pairs with no problems, but the called party can hear my voice, but I cannot hear them.

Marc

0 Likes
Kranky77

Well I have leak v3 and trash can in messages works fine for me. Don't use Bluetooth so can't comment on that one.

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2

mlefevre wrote:

I finally bit the bullet and updated to this release and in the first 24 hours have found two bugs not present in 1.5.  Does anyone know if there is a forum to report defects on these leaked images?  The first defect is a minor one where the trash can icon on the messages app.  It no longer does anything.  The second is more serious.  The bluetooth link to may car no longer works correctly.  The phone still pairs with no problems, but the called party can hear my voice, but I cannot hear them.

Marc

My wife's Eris running the V3 leak exhibits neither of those problems. Try running the install again and see if that fixes it.
0 Likes
jayjay1122
Enthusiast - Level 3

mlefevre wrote:

Marc

My suggestion for the Bluetooth issue is to remove the existing Eris *profile* completely from your car and re-pair as if a new installation.

0 Likes