HTC Droid Eris 2.1 leak version 3
danny01327

For all of you who are running the 2.1 leak on your eris, there is a 3rd version of it that seems to eliminate most, if not all of the issues with the other two versions. Here is the link : http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/69688-htc-droid-eris-os-2-1v3-download.html

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid Eris 2.1 leak version 3
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Cool. Thisll be going on my daughter's Eris tonight. Thanks

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
Installed and working fine. I was running leak 2 and I was unable to access applications that loaded webpages within itself. I am now able to do that with no problem. My camera app was force close alot on leak 2..It hasn't so far. Not sure on battery time. Will let you know.
0 Likes
dimonty222

my droid eris is running on the 2.1 leak and i followed the instructions for the 3rd version.  the download has finished, i turned my phone off, held the volume down button with the power buttong together but it doesnt take me to the upgrade part. am i doing something wrong?? please help!!!!!

0 Likes
dimonty222

my droid eris is running on the 2.1 leak and i followed the instructions for the 3rd version.  the download has finished, i turned my phone off, held the volume down button with the power buttong together but it doesnt take me to the upgrade part. am i doing something wrong?? please help!!!!!

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Can somebody who's installed it tell me what the software # or build # is on this one? Last one I knew of was 2.26.605.4 and I believe the previous was 2.26.605.2. There seems to be alot of confusion about exactly how many useable leaks are actually out there. TIA, D Dave
0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
2.36.605.1 Is the current revision
0 Likes
Kranky77

Yes 2.36.605.1 is the  newest. Installed last week and loving it.

0 Likes
Dangerous_Dave
Contributor - Level 2
Did any of you have leak 2 previously? If so, any noticeable differences? It's a couple hours worth of work to rebuild the phone each time, so you want to make sure it's really worth the trouble. know what I mean??
0 Likes
Kranky77

I had leak 2 prior. Only real problem I was having with it was intermittent problem answering calls, but mainly from my wife that is still on leak 1. That issue seems to have gone away on my phone at least. Battery life is better on my phone on leak 3.

0 Likes