HTC Droid DNA software update not installing - ready to install screen not active
commuter107

Got the KitKat 4.4.2, HTC Sense, and other updates downloaded after the push from Verizon. "Software update ready to install" screen comes up (every five minutes or so), but the "INSTALL NOW" and "INSTALL LATER" options are not working. Can't do anything from the screen except click on the "Learn more" link or exit the screen.

How do I finish the installation and/or remove the message if I can't select either button?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC Droid DNA software update not installing - ready to install screen not active
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for documenting your concerns with the update. I want to make sure you get the update.
There is no way to force it to the device, so it may take a day or 2 for it to come through again. It has been a couple of days since  you posted. Has the update been installed yet? If not, please send me a direct message so I can get more details from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid DNA software update not installing - ready to install screen not active
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for documenting your concerns with the update. I want to make sure you get the update.
There is no way to force it to the device, so it may take a day or 2 for it to come through again. It has been a couple of days since  you posted. Has the update been installed yet? If not, please send me a direct message so I can get more details from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes