Anyone else having issues with GPS not locking on? I've gone through 2 different devices now and no application will find a satellite. Tried reseating SIM, GPS Status App, and pretty much exhausted tech support. Driving me crazy!
I don't want you to go crazy 2000SVT. First, make sure that all GPS settings are turned on in Settings, Location. It can sometimes take a while for GPS to pickup in Navigation. Please also wipe your system cache. This will not erase any data.
• Boot into recovery
• Press and hold Power, Choose "Restart" option
• When screen turns off, press and hold Volume Down and Power
• When the white HBOOT screen appears, use the volume button to move down to “RECOVERY.”
• Press the Power button to select “RECOVERY.”
• When the triangle and exclamation appears, hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
• Using the volume button, scroll down to “Wipe cache partition” and select it.
• Select "Reboot system now"
Unfortunately nothing seems to resolve this. I've performed all recommendations from VZW as well as HTC. Their fix was "send us your phone." I have a hard time believing that 3 different devices have an issue, but HTC denies it's a software / update issue.