HTC Countdown til Tues Feb 19
random64
Contributor - Level 2

I wonder if they will have something for VZW.

http://www.htc.com/us/

I would have liked the DNA, but not enough storage for my purposes.  We'll see in a few days Smiley Happy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Countdown til Tues Feb 16
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

February 16, 2013 is on a Tuesday? My calendar says that is a Saturday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
random64
Contributor - Level 2

er, i meant Feb 19 (that's what it says on the htc link).  I might be  cixelsyd.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

the rumor is that htc will announce a new One series phone that will be available on all carriers (like the galaxy line of samsung), but that verizon will change the name of it's model/version to call it the DNA Plus (as if it's a successor of the DNA, which i don't really think it is at all). if they do that then on the one hand, they can piggyback the success of the DNA, but on the other hand, it may appear that yet again, they aren't getting a model that the rest of the carriers are getting (see galaxy sii). either way, "if" they are getting this phone, they'll likely launch it later than everyone else........again. and much like moto users on verizon, DNA owners will probably feel a bit disappointed if this is marketed as some sort of new and improved DNA, only months after customers shelled out the $ for their DNA. i hope i'm wrong, but i suspect many disappointed htc fans on verizon.

0 Likes