HELP!!!!
dunna900

I have a Droid Eris and I just locked myself out!!! My friend was trying to figure out my security code thing and it locked him out, then he hit the change password thing and now it's saying my Google email is wrong! I know this has happened to other people since I read it on Google, but I figured there would be more info here since this is the Verizon wireless forum! Please please please help! Oh and if I reset my phone will it wipe EVERYTHING off of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!!!
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

dunna900 wrote:

I have a Droid Eris and I just locked myself out!!! My friend was trying to figure out my security code thing and it locked him out, then he hit the change password thing and now it's saying my Google email is wrong! I know this has happened to other people since I read it on Google, but I figured there would be more info here since this is the Verizon wireless forum! Please please please help! Oh and if I reset my phone will it wipe EVERYTHING off of it?

do a hard rest of the eris.

-Turn off phone (power down), press and hold the Volume Down and Send buttons.

- Press the Power button.

- the screen should give you directions on how to complete the reset

now, everything will be lost but if you have your contacts on gmail and all your app purchases saved, just sync with your account and everything will come back. but if you had free apps, you will have to find them and reinstall them.

0 Likes