HATE PANTECH! NEED IPHONE! MOM MESSED UP!
petlynd

HELP!

I asked for the free IPhone 4 when my mom and I were eligible for upgrades and she ignored me and bought the Pantech Breakout (a.k.a the worst phone I've EVER owned). Verizon messed up and never adjusted her upgrade so she got herself an IPhone 4 for free this week but I still have to wait until November 2014 to upgrade my phone and Verizon won't budge. I need a reliable phone for my new job and my Android is just not cutting it. It freezes, doesn't receive text messages/calls most of the time AND it's my 2nd one. The original one Verizon sold my mom had water damage, so I've had MAJOR problems with this phone from day 1. Can anyone help me out or know of anyway to renew the 2 year contract and get an IPhone? I don't mind paying that price, but I cannot afford the full retail price Smiley Sad Someone PLEASE HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HATE PANTECH! NEED IPHONE! MOM MESSED UP!
Not applicable

This is Verizon's fault how? Seems like you should be having mom buy you a new iPhone. You could have taken the Pantech back within 14 days and gotten the Iphone. Since you waited 6 months there is nothing Verizon is going to do.

0 Likes
Re: HATE PANTECH! NEED IPHONE! MOM MESSED UP!
Not applicable

You have to complete your current contract to finish paying for the phone you already bought or pay full retail price.

0 Likes