Google Voice problems with callers getting hung up on.
lammers42

So I've been having trouble with my callers voicemails getting hung up on before they can leave a message.  I've looked at it with google and from what they see is it appears to be a problem with Verizon saying the caller hung up so google voice hangs up too.  Why is this and will Verizon fix it?  For reference the link provided below contains the relevant information for the stated problem I'm having.

https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msgid/voice/748cd9f4-213b-43f3-92e6-2fecd2d65e...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Google Voice problems with callers getting hung up on.
lammers42

I'm expecting an answer from Verizon support.  This is ridiculous that it is happening and I and other people with this issue would like to have it working once again.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. While there are some VZW reps that roam this community, their response isn't guaranteed nor is it immediate.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lammers42

That's funny because other than calling the main support line this is one

of three ways that vzw lists to research an issue on their support pages to

contact them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can certainly research and see if any other customers have encountered a similar situation on the forum. Getting a rep to respond is a little tougher.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes